Are you an ideal candidate for Fibroblast?
● You should be in good health at the time of the appointment, with no pre-existing health conditions. Signs of the cold and flu will results in rescheduling your apptointment.
● No Accutane use within a year, and not currently using and acne medicine or Retin A.
● Diabetes, healing disorders or lymphatic draining issues should not undergo treatment.
● Sunburn or Suntanning should be avoided. Please avoid tanning prior to treatment.
● Clients with Hyperpigmentation / Hypopigmentation are not ideal candidates.
● Treatment cannot be performed if signs of Herpes simplex (cold sores when working in the lip area) It is recommended you consult with their medical Doctor and begin taking doctor prescribed medication 3 prior to treatment and 4 days following treatment.
● Treatment cannot be preformed if client wears a pacemaker.
● Treatment must be avoided if your are pregnant or breastfeeding.
● If you wear eyelash extensions, they must be removed prior to treatment.